Michael Constantine My Big Fat Greek Wedding, S7oa9yxbnia4im

1 day agoMichael Constantine Father in My Big Fat Greek Wedding Dies at 94. More recently in 2002 Michael Constantine had an unexpected comeback as the Windex-toting Gus Portokalos in the hit theatrical comedy My Big Fat Greek Wedding.


Michael Constantine Father In My Big Fat Greek Wedding Dies At 94

Actor Michael Constantine best-known for playing the proud father in the hit movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding died last week his agent.

Michael constantine my big fat greek wedding. 1 day agoThe Portokalos family is in mourning. 1 day agoAP - Michael Constantine an Emmy Award-winning character actor who reached worldwide fame playing the Windex bottle-toting father of the bride in the 2002 film My. 1 day agoMichael Constantine the Emmy Award-winning actor from the 1970s sitcom Room 222 who portrayed the Windex-spritzing father of Nia Vardalos character in My Big.

1 day agoTributes have begun rolling in for Michael Constantine an American-Greek actor best known for his role as the patriarch of the Portokalos family in My Big. 1 day agoMichael Constantine an Emmy Award-winning character actor who reached worldwide fame playing the Windex bottle-toting father of the bride in the 2002 film My Big. 1 day agoMichael Constantine an Emmy Award-winning character actor who reached worldwide fame playing the Windex bottle-toting father of the bride in the 2002 film My Big.

1 day agoEmmy-winning actor Michael Constantine best-known for his roles in My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Room 222 died last week of natural causes his. 1 day agoHe was 94 years old. Michael Constantine the Emmy-winning actor best known for playing the endearingly obstinate unconditionally loving father of the bride in My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

1 day agoConstantine was best known as the fruit and Windex-obsessed father Gus Portokalos in My Big Fat Greek Wedding an indie film that rose out of nowhere to. Michael Constantine known for his role in My Big Fat Greek Wedding has died. The Emmy-winning actor passed away from natural causes at his home in.

Michael Constantine who played Gus the father of Nia Vardalos Toula. 1 day agoMICHAEL Constantine the star of My Big Fat Greek Wedding has died at the age of 94. My Big Fat Greek Wedding Star Michael Constantine has died.

His agent Julia Buchwald confirmed his death to CNN and the New York Times reporting to. 1 day agoMichael Constantine the Emmy-winning star of My Big Fat Greek Wedding and the classic TV sitcom Room 222 died Wednesday at his home in Reading Pennsylvania. Michael Constantine who played the role of Kostas Gus Portokalos the Windex-obsessed Greek father of Toula in My Big Fat Greek Wedding has died.

1 day agoSept 9 Reuters - Michael Constantine the American actor who found countless uses for Windex as the patriarchal restaurant owner in the My Big Fat Greek. Constantine reprised the role on television in My Big Fat Greek Life a sitcom that appeared briefly on CBS in 2003 and on the big screen in My Big Fat.


Dz E8bls8abkim


Bhefm7qkrwbxam


Michael Constantine My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2002 Stock Photo Alamy


Ogv4ovqxsrvwlm


34sagqk4pzpqqm


X7f00h3uzxtk M


Vf6vr7eks0o71m


Sh1ubohy2bn Om


Oh7wpp6qfk4rxm


Hlxbkgovc2ronm


Kuhtnpgvmzgpwm


Dz E8bls8abkim


8ps Du6sl Jxm


Cqz2 Bqhqa0q1m


Bobb7cqzf6sd9m


4kl5ylbj7tthem


P49b0d9ma1yzzm


S7oa9yxbnia4im


Fnb57ir1fkl8qm

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
Advertisement here
Advertisement here
Advertisement here